Monday, July 30, 2007

The beach and a bloody toe

Last weekend I went to the beach with Cathrine,Madison,and Daphne (Kingsmen friends). We had a lot of fun. We went boogie boarding, watched the surfers, got free junk from the booths, and saw Shrek the third for the Fourth time. When we were @ the beach one of the booths we stoped at was a mialtry booth and me and cat saw how long we could hang with our chins over the bar. My time was 52 seconds and cats was 61 seconds.The other thing we did was we got things spray painted on our legs and backs. It was fun. When I got home I had sat down and watched some TV. Then I went into the kitchen and I was blood on the floor. It was Paul's toe. It was bleeding like someone had chopped it off! It was so gross! It had turned out all he did was pick a scab. Looks like hes never gonna do that again!

No comments: