Friday, July 13, 2007

Disneyland (Part one)

Yesterday, my family,my cousins Katie, Matt, and Scott, and I went to Disneyland for Matt's 3rd birthday. We had a lot of fun. I got to ride fun rides, trade pins, be with my family and I got to see Fantazimic. Since this years theme for Disneyland is "Year of a Million Dreams" they have crew members that are called "The Dream Team" and they make your dreams come true. So while we were trading pins with one of the crew members, they asked us where we lived, how many times a year we came,
and if we had seen the show fantazimic. We had seen it before but we were in the very back row and right as the show started everyone would stand up so unless you were 1,000,000,000,000,000 feet tall you couldn't see anything. So she said how about if I set up some front row seats in honor of year of a million dreams? We all said "OK!!!!Ü". So we got to see the show! But the said thing about that is 2 minutes into the show birthday boy Matt was out cold!!!!! But Jake had a good time and so did I!!!!(Next post will have pictures.)

2 comments:

Tami Wyatt said...

Hannah,
I am in awe of your writing ability! I truly look forward to part 2. Keep up the good work.

Nana said...

Super story! Good job, Hannah. I can't wait to hear more. Tell me about something else that happened that day...and tell me like I've never been to Disneyland before...describe one of the places for me....You do a great job and writing is sooo fun!!!