Monday, February 4, 2008

Hello..(FINALLY)

I know i havent been on in a while but thats because on my house computer i couldnt go on but now i can because i got my own laptop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even though it is old, its mine and i love it.

Anyway, now on to last weekend.
Last weekend was the busiest weekend i've ever had in my life!
On friday, i had a sleepover at Breanns house. We had a lot of fun. It was bre, me , ash, amy(friend), Bailey+Lexi(friends from dance),and my auntie came!One of the funnest things we did was we did each others makeup but the artist was blindfolded! And you couldnt feel around to see if you were in the right spot! You just had to stick out where you think the lips, cheeks, and eyes are! So everyone ended up with lipstick on their chins, blush on their noses, and eye shadow on their cheeks.( i had a pic but some are on this computer, and some are on the other but i will have some pics). Another thing we did was we played Singstar.When it was mom and aunties turn they did girls just wanna have fun and (no offence) they werent the best. They didnt even have 2,000 points!!!! Oh well i have to go to bed. Ill type the rest tomorrow!

1 comment:

Tami Wyatt said...

Glad you're back!

I take no offense in regard to my singing of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"...it was awful. Fun, but awful!